Hong Kong is a magnificent city to visit and explore. Plenty of foreign people from different part of the world visit this fascinating city each year in order to know the different cultural and amusing places in the city. In addition, the city includes amazing language schools and universities that attract a lot of foreign students each year. In this fashion, learning Chinese in Hong Kong is nowadays a trendy activity. Definitely, the city has modern and spectacular facilities for foreigners who want to study in the city or to travel around the town.
About the city
This spectacular Chinese town can boast of being one of the most important trade centers, cultural spots and main tourism destinations in the entire Asia. That is why Hong Kong is considered as Asia’s world city. Hong Kong, which in Chinese Cantonese means Fragrant Harbor, is a multicultural town with Cantonese, Chinese and British influence. In addition, visitors can enjoy amazing landscapes and stunning outdoor natural spaces in the region.
Once in the city, tourists are going to realize why the city is too modern. Hong Kong people are the most hardworking and visionary people in the world. During rush hours, people run from one place to another trying to reach the public tram, take a taxi or use the Metro. They seem quite busy and hurried. The city also has a large number of shopping malls, small stores, exclusive restaurants and cocktail bars. Without a doubt, Hong Kong is a bustling and hectic city in Asia.
On the other hand, travelers can enjoy some peaceful and tranquil moments by visiting some sacred Taoist temples, and several public parks with Tai Chi practioners where tourists are invited to participate and learn more about this meditation practice, and natural trails. Definitely, Hong Kong is a magical city that has astonishing features.
The city of Hong Kong includes a large number of amazing activities to do and places to visit. For example we can mention the Victoria Peak where tourists can witness some of the most extraordinary landscapes of the habour, city and the skyline. Getting there is not complicated because there is an affordable and comfortable Peak Tram.
Other important interesting sites to visit in Hong Kong are the Giant Budda, the Hong Kong Museum of History, the Hong Kong cultural center and the Hong Kong Disneyland for Kids. In addition, there are beautiful natural parks such as the Hong Kong Wetland Park, the Mai Po Nature reserve and the Hong Kong National GeoPark.
Why learn Chinese in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong has everything to visit and have fun. There are modern amusement parks, spectacular outdoors spaces, stunning skyscrapers, historical museums with plenty to millenary artwork and a delicious Chinese cuisine that travelers can try in several exclusive restaurants. But Hong Kong includes several notable and famous universities and language schools in the entire city where locals and foreigners receive a high quality education. In fact, the Chinese education is one of the most important in the planet. In addition, Hong Kong as one of the modern and trendy cities in Asia offers a large number of facilities for foreign students.
What we Like about Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the most important cities in Asia. In fact, the city is considered as the principal trade, cultural and touristic centers in China and the rest of the world.
- The Outlying Islands are spectacular. Visitors can enjoy the astonishing natural beauty of Hong Kong in the area.
- The Victoria Harbour is one of the principal touristic spots in Hong Kong because of its beauty. In addition, travelers can enjoy the Symphony of lights that are shown from there.
- The Peak provides foreigners the chance to see some of the most spectacular views and landscapes.
- The Giant Buddha is a millenary landmark that represents the Buddhism religion in China.
- The Hong Kong Park is compared all the time with the Central Park in New York. However, the Hong Kong Park is more beautiful due to the big variety of trees around the area. It is actually an oasis in the urban city center.
- The Ocean Park is a big territory that includes other interesting attractions such as the mini zoo, a see aquarium, the cable car ride and much more.
- The city can be overcrowded with tourists in holidays, and it is expensive during high seasons.